Wednesday, November 21, 2007

If life goes passing you by...

Don't cry
If you breaking the rules
Making your moves
Paying your dues
Chasing the cool...

Ever heard of Non-Newtonian fluid? You can make it with cornstarch & water. When stress/force is applied, well:


Anyway, just thought I should let all you wonderful readers of this blog that I have started up a second blog over at WordPress.com. It's firsttothepews.wordpress.com and, well, it's more directed and purposeful than this blog here. I kind of explain it in the introductory post.

But don't worry, I'll be keeping this blog for personal updates (although those are more frequently updated from Fran) and the weird stuff I want to share (like the above video) that aren't really appropriate in the format my new blog is taking.

Anyway, check it out if you like. Right now I am the admin for 5 different blog-based websites, so, yeah. It may take a bit to get rolling. Oh, by the way, I'm even more certain now than I was that I will not be joining Facebook. I despise MSN, and social-networking doesn't really appeal to me either. Sorry Gregg.

Have fun,
~Jon

1 comment:

Stafford said...

I remember making that stuff as a kid... but not in such a large capacity. I really should have though.