Friday, October 26, 2007

Hullo from PEI!

That's right, I'm blogging from PEI! Though, it may not be as amazing as the simple fact that I'm blogging. Oh well.

Here's a little video that a guy named "Diggy" took when they came over for Sunday dinner back in early summer. That's his voice doing the narration and saying "who's daddy's boy," etc.



Anyway, I'm at the Atlantic Canada Nazarene pastor's and spouse's retreat, hence being on the island. We're actually in Cavendish right now. Very lovely little resort in a very lovely little town.

Well, the fact that I'm supposed to relax this weekend is probably why I feel like blogging. I also need to keep working on next weekend's messages since I'm the guest speaker at the rally.

Well, Finn's going down for his nap now. Hit ya later,
~Jon

No comments: