Saturday, July 08, 2006

Presenting...

Subscription service on my Blog!
No, it doesn't mean you have to pay to read my blog. If you look on the right-hand tool-bar of "my profile," "links", "archives," etc., at the bottom is now a simple form to subscribe via email. Basically, like community newsletters and such, you can now have your email inform you when I've posted something new rather than find out for yourself.
And... it is easy to unsubscribe--just hold onto the confirmation email or follow the instructions and make your password something you can remember. The service I used for this is called "bloglet" so (*especially hotmail users*) make sure the updates don't disappear into your junkmail box.
Let me know if you are having difficulties. Otherwise, this link will take you to the form.

No comments: